Unmanned Aerial Industries is FAA certified and approved to fly in all 50 states.
Inspection and Survey
Unmanned Aerial Industries executes live inspections using hardened and commercial grade equipment. Our equipment is operated and maintained by highly trained, experienced, and proficient pilots. By combining the best practices, equipment, and the right people we reduce costly closures, reduce response time, without increased risk.
Why Use Us
- Unmanned Aerial Industries is leading the way in drone operations. From the ground up, we put safety and reliability first. We employ fulltime professional pilots with thousands of hours of large turbine aircraft flight time. The same training, best practices, and procedures that are used to make manned flight departments safe, have been transitioned to every aspect of our UAS operations. Whether you need flight operations, manuals written, or consultation, we have you covered.
- FAA Certificate Pilots
- Our equipment is maintained using the same or tougher standards and procedures a manned aircraft is subject to.
- The equipment used in our inspections is the most technically advanced equipment available.
- Professional and informed approached to safety and risk mitigation
- Cost effective
- Live trouble shooting
- Geo-referenced models
- Experience matters. Having the right equipment is only part of the equation. Having the right people with the correct experience, certifications, and workflows maximises productivity and safety. From equipment design and recommendation to data logging, we are experts from end to end.
- Live inspections
- Emergency response
- Post event or storm survey and inspection
- Pre and post well pad remediation
- Geo-Reference Orthosmosaic
- Damage assessment
- Training Services: When you buy a drone from us, you can also schedule a training class.
- Cooling Towers
- Transmission Lines
- Wind Turbines
- When you purchase a drone from us, we will train you to fly it. Our UAV course will teach you the basics of how to operate the particular drone you purchase. From a Mavic to a heavy lift octocopter, we will make sure you know how to safely operate and maintain your aircraft.
One platform does not apply to all situations. For this reason, Unmanned Aerial Industries can design and build the right tool for the job.